- Date Issued
- Tuesday, January 24, 2023
- Valid Until
- Wednesday, January 25, 2023
- Prepared by
Travel and Terrain Advice
- Be mindful that deep instabilities are still present and have produced recent large avalanches.
- Avoid thin areas like rock outcroppings where you're most likely to trigger avalanches failing on deep weak layers.
- Watch for newly formed and reactive wind slabs as you transition into wind affected terrain.
- Carefully assess open slopes and convex rolls where buried surface hoar may be preserved.